Samstag, 25. März 2017

Bead Soup Blog Party - Bead Hoarders Edition 2017

Three, two, one.......go

Drei, zwei, eins .....los geht es


In this necklace I used the beaded toggle and the shimmering beads, some ribbons - from my stash I took some leather strands, seedbeads and a big hollow lampworkbead made by me. There are also some mathing earrings - the earwires and the shimmering beads are from the soup and the glassheadpins are from me. I love the set because I bought two weeks ago a dress in the colour of the shimming beads -perfect :-)

Bei dieser Kette habe ich den wunderbaren Verschluss aus Seedbeads, schimmernde Perlen, Organzabänder und von meinen Lager ein Lederband, Seedbeads und eine große, von mir hergestellte Hohlperle aus Glas verwendet. Dazu gibt es passende Ohrringe - die Haken als auch die schimmernden Perlen sind habe ich bekommen und die großen Glasheadpins  sind von mir. Ich liebe dieses Set denn vor 2 Wochen habe ich mir ein Kleid genau in der Farbe der schimmernden Perlen gekauft und es passt einfach perfekt dazu!


The four blue quarts match perfect the silverglassshimmer in the dots of the brown glass beads - I saw them and knew what to do! 

Die vier blauen Quader passten perfekt zum Silberglasschimmer in den Dots der braunen Glasperlen - ich sah sie und wusste, was ich damit machen würde.

The wire mesh was formed to flowers, the stamen are some swarovsky beads from me and go perfect with the organca necklace and the red earhooks I got. Very delicate set - will be nice to go with a small summerdress.

Das Wire-Mesh-Band habe ich zu Blüten geformt, die Staubgefäße sind Swarovski Perlen von mir und passten perfekt zum Organza-Collier und den roten Ohrhaken. Ein ganz zartes Set - wunderbar zu einem leichten Sommerkleidchen.

Webbed with leather - for a handy or as keychain.

Geflochten aus einem Lederband - als Handy - oder Schlüsselanhänger.



There are so many more wonderful items waiting to made into jewellery - my day should have 48 hours to create. Thank you so much Kathleen A Breeding - I will have some amazing hours create more with your lovelies -  will show it to  you when I´m done :-) And for now - thank you for watching and I hope, you enjoyed my creations. I an proud to be a part in the  bead soup blog party, bead hoarders edition.


Es sind noch so viele wundervolle Zutaten über die darauf warten, als Schmuck verarbeitet zu werden - mein Tag sollte 48 Stunden haben um zu erschaffen. Vielen, vielen lieben Dank Kathleen A.Breeding - ich werde noch viele schöne Stunden mit deinen Kostbarkeiten beim Fädeln verbringen. So bald ich fertig bin werde ich alles hier zeigen. Und nun - vielen Dank für´s Ansehen und ich hoffe, meine Kreationen haben Ihnen gefallen. Ich bin stolz, Teil der Bead Soup Blog Party, Bead Hoarders Edition zu sein.

It is now the 25.03.2017  00:01 - and I post my pics - will be back tomorrow.

Es ist nun der 25.03.2017   00:01 - ich poste nun meine Fotos und werde morgen die anderen Fotos bewundern.

A huge Thank you to Lori Anderson, who do great work with preparing and hoasting the party, see on Loris Blog at the list the other artists with their works:

http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2017/03/welcome-to-bead-soup-blog-party-bead.html


       Yours   /   Eure 

                     Lisi Matouschek

Kommentare:

  1. You received a huge soup, and did a lot with it. All of your pieces are lovely! I especially like the delicate wire mesh flowers. Beautiful work!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Liz - and there are so many pieces waiting for further projects :-) I had wire mesh at home and no idea for years. When Kathleen sent me some suddenly I know.

      Löschen
  2. I love your designs. They are so creative! The webbed leather and the wire mesh flowers. Really fun to see!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the pieces that you made - including the lampwork you made to with your gifted items! Your work is beautiful and romantic :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much <3 Yes, you are right I think - the soup was that way for me.

      Löschen
  4. Hi, Your first jewelry set is delicate, summery, and lovely. The blue quartz in the second set really makes the brown beads stand out. It is my favorite. The wire mesh makes great flowers. I like that idea. Your lampwork is beautiful. Great job using your swap beads.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Becky - I tried so many versions and now I am happy how the peaces turned out.

      Löschen
  5. Really Beautiful Designs!!! I like them all! Be Blessed

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you very much ladies! I was very nervous because it is the first time for me and challenges me a lot - I have to come out of my comfort zone but it was also so much fun and there is so much stuff for further projects left. Great to be part and to look at your creations!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So unusual,and so beautiful! Love those mesh flowers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You did a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing so much inspiration with us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. All of your necklaces are simply stunning. You have a very creative mind to have come up with such interesting and unique designs. I really enjoyed your choice of materials, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Kelly! It was hard but I had so much fun - mostly I use simple chains or wire for my focals but I think I will do more with different materials!

      Löschen
  10. Beautiful jewelry made with your soup.
    Dolores

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Great group of pieces. I bet the dress is as beautiful as the necklace and I'm sure it will look fantastic.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Ann - I should make a photo :-)

      Löschen
  12. Gorgeous designs, i love the combination of materials . The wire mesh flowers look amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Lovely designs and especially the orange and white flower necklace. Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Beautiful. I especially love the mesh flowers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Wow! These are all beautiful and I love how you used the wire tomake the flowers very inspired well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. You are so talented! I love all of your pieces!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Oh wow!! Very gorgeous and creative work!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. The wire mesh flowers are gorgeous making the necklace a unique piece. I love the way you photograph your pieces - its very professional and so clean

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Divya! It was a long way to get the photos in this way - trial and error you know :-) I am happy that you like the photos!

      Löschen
  19. Such wonderful pieces, all of them. You work from the heart and it shows :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Carrie - I am happy, that you can see it - i really love what I am doing and it is a honour for me, when someone like it!

      Löschen
  20. Absolutely intriquing and beautiful creations I love the wire mesh flower necklace!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Those last two pieces -- WOW! I'm very impressed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Fabulous pieces - I love them all. Great job on your soup.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Gorgeous pieces! There is a richness to your designs! You did a fabulous job with your bead soup!

    AntwortenLöschen